MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT
When power can’t be compromised.
RELIABLE. POWERFUL. INNOVATIVE.
Providing reliable and powerful batteries to the U.S. Military and Government is not taken lightly at Stryten. We are honored to provide innovative battery solutions that deliver results in many critical applications.
Stryten provides dependable power and/or back-up power for combat vehicles, submarines, military communication systems, data centers, material handling and more.
To learn more about Stryten’s Military and Government power solutions, please complete our Contact Us form and a representative will get in touch with you.
TRUSTED BY THE US MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT
- Our advanced manufacturing technology results in batteries that can withstand the most demanding environments.
- Stryten offers industry leading battery performance and life cycle for all applications, including telecom, data centers, material handling, utilities and military operations.
- With decades of experience working with the U.S. government and military, the strength of our team matches the strength of our batteries. We have a dedicated team of experts who deliver leading edge stored energy chemistries to our customers.
- Stryten holds the necessary certifications to work directly with U.S. government agencies and purchasing groups, including DFARS and NIST.
- We believe in American-made products. Our Absolyte brand of battery, highly used in military applications, is made in our Fort Smith, Arkansas, plant.
MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT USE CASES:
- The Stryten Absolyte SVRLA battery in the U.S. Navy’s submarines.
- The Stryten line of network (stationary) batteries for critical power and/or back-up power to data centers, telecom installations, military utility needs and more.
- The Stryten Marathon Element battery for forklifts.
- The Stryten 6TAGM transportation battery in military track and wheeled vehicles.