RAILWAY POWER SOLUTIONS
Strength, reliability and longevity are critical for the batteries that support the railway industry. Stryten brings the power needed for railway rolling stock applications and signaling equipment. Innovative power solutions optimize operations and safety. Stryten’s railway power solutions are provided by our GNB Industrial Power division.
WHY GNB BATTERIES FOR RAILWAY POWER?
- With decades of experience working with the rail transport industry, the strength of our team matches the strength of our batteries. We have a dedicated team of experts who understand the industry requirements and deliver exceptional support to our customers.
- Our advanced manufacturing technology results in batteries that can withstand the most demanding conditions and provide the highest performance and battery life.
- Customer service for our GNB batteries is unmatched. We provide on-site training for our customers to help optimize battery capabilities. If a problem does occur with a battery, our technicians quickly investigate, replace and repair.
- Many rail batteries are available immediately through our Quick Ship Program.
- We believe in American-made products. Our railway power solutions are made in our plants in Fort Smith, Arkansas, and Kansas City, Kansas.
RAILWAY POWER FOR ROLLING STOCK STARTING APPLICATIONS
Our GNB locomotive batteries provide the starting power for Class 1 and Short Lines. Whether it’s long haul trips across the country or shorter, stop-and-go routes, our rolling stock batteries provide the strength and reliability needed.
POWER FOR WORRY-FREE SIGNALING, TRAIN CONTROL AND OPERATIONS
Powering the modern railway industry involves more than just rolling stock. Innovative GNB batteries power many critical applications for the railway industry.
- Railway Signaling. GNB Absolyte and Marathon FTX batteries utilize VRLA technology to provide reliable back-up power for railroad crossing signal systems.
- Positive Train Control. GNB batteries ensure on-board technology and digital systems are always online.
- Network Operation Centers. For the railway personnel managing the railway system, there is no time for an outage. GNB batteries provide the back-up power to keep things operating safely and efficiently.