E-Series Absolyte AGP 2-volt battery cells are a proven power solution for telecommunications, UPS, electric utility, railroad, and renewable energy applications. Designed and optimized for standby float, high rate, or deep cycling.
- Nominal Capacity Range: 105 – 4,800 amp-hours @ 77°F / 25°C
- Nominal Capacity Range: 241 – 3,089 watts per cell @ 77°F / 25°C
- Design Life: 20 years @ 77°F / 25°C
- Cycle Life: 1,200 cycles @ 80% Depth of Discharge
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F / -40°C) to 122°F / 50°C)
- Patented lead-calcium-tin-silver positive-plate alloy reduces grid corrosion
- Fully recyclable
Features & Benefits
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM)
Non-spillable (no water addition or electrolyte maintenance required). Satisfies transportation regulations set forth by DOT, IMDG, IATA, and ICAO.
- High-Quality Polypropylene Plastics / Steel-Module Packaging
Flame-retardant (UL94 V-0) plastic option is available. Heavy-duty steel tray modules serve as an integrated racking system. Single-cell, multi-cell, 19”, and 23” relay racking systems are offered.
- Superior Terminal Post Design
Front-accessible 6 mm female posts with copper alloy insert. Enhanced terminal area aids access for maintenance and battery health assessment tools.
- Industry Proven
Over three decades of experience and customer field installations. UL-recognized component. Telcordia certified. IBC and IEEE seismic compliant.
Keep up with the latest news
from Stryten Energy.
The five-year contract will supply high-quality, top-performing battery cells and components Alpharetta, Ga., September 12, 2023 –Stryten Energy LLC, a U.S.-based energy storage solutions provider, was recently awarded part of […]
When considering the transition to clean energy, vanadium redox flow batteries are a preferred option for large-scale energy storage.
Stryten Energy Enters the Long-Duration Energy Storage Market with Acquisition of Storion Energy’s Vanadium Redox Flow Battery Technology
Stryten has purchased the assets of Storion Energy Inc., a technology innovator of advanced vanadium redox flow battery technology.
Contact Our Experts
Let’s work together to solve your energy storage needs.
Stay In The Know
Receive the latest news and industry insights from Stryten Energy.