Stryten’s Symbasys SwitchPack i6T is a lithium-ion 6T battery that delivers significant cycle life cost savings with higher energy density than other lithium-ion 6T batteries. Less weight and no maintenance for 10 years. Stryten’s lithium-ion chemistry and structure provides the ideal balance of life-cycle, safety and energy density for military vehicles in even the harshest of battlefield conditions.
Features & Benefits
- High energy density
- Drop-in replacement solution for other 6T batteries
- 10-year operational life
- Significant weight savings
- Reduced logistics, maintenance and overall whole life costs
- Fast charging under all conditions
- Smart internal Battery Management System (BMS) to maintain safe operation
- Battle override mode to allow ‘beyond-the-specs’ operation
- MIL standard compliant
- Complies with STANAG 4015 terminal design and dimensions
- CAN Bus communication
- Parallel interconnectivity
- Complies with NATO 6T battery standards
- UN 38.3 transportation approved
- Silent Watch Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) systems
- Mobile Command Post (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I))
- Anti-Tank and Electronic Warfare systems
- Vehicle retrofit for weight savings
- Intelligent Vehicle Management Systems engine starting
- Operations in austere battlefield conditions
- Expeditionary power
- Auxiliary Power Unit/Uninterruptable Power Supply (APU/UPS)
i6T for Mission Critical Performance
Keep up with the latest news
from Stryten Energy.
The five-year contract will supply high-quality, top-performing battery cells and components Alpharetta, Ga., September 12, 2023 –Stryten Energy LLC, a U.S.-based energy storage solutions provider, was recently awarded part of […]
When considering the transition to clean energy, vanadium redox flow batteries are a preferred option for large-scale energy storage.
Stryten Energy Enters the Long-Duration Energy Storage Market with Acquisition of Storion Energy’s Vanadium Redox Flow Battery Technology
Stryten has purchased the assets of Storion Energy Inc., a technology innovator of advanced vanadium redox flow battery technology.
Contact Our Experts
Let’s work together to solve your energy storage needs.
Stay In The Know
Receive the latest news and industry insights from Stryten Energy.