Scale up or down with the Modular System
Symbasys SwatPack Modular Battery
Stryten’s Symbasys SwatPack is a modular lithium-ion battery system specifically designed for the needs of silent watch on military vehicles. This modular battery system can be adapted to fit a wide variety of vehicle platforms. Each SwatPack is based on a custom manufactured and specially blended lithium-ion battery chemistry that is optimized for silent watch use. Stryten’s proprietary lithium-ion chemistry has been customized to provide the ideal combination of very high cycle life and high energy density in a safe and reliable module.
The SwatPack is designed to meet industry safety requirements (UL 2580) and military standards (MIL-STD 1275D, MIL-STD 810). Multiple modules may be connected together to meet total energy requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Designed exclusively for silent watch loads that required long-duration sustained use of power over time for critical on-board electronics and power-hungry vehicle variants
- Modular system that can be scaled up or down to meet unique vehicle power and silent watch requirements
- Fuel and engine maintenance savings – reduces engine run times saving fuel and saving the vehicle batteries for engine starting
- Reduces thermal and acoustic signatures to increases stealth and protect vehicle occupants from detection
- Bolted electrical connections to maximize capacity and resistance to vibration, shock and increase reliability
- Each SwatPack has a 10-year lifecycle (6500 cycles at 70% End of Life)
Military command vehicle utilizing the silent watch battery pack comprised of 10 SwatPack batteries.