August 25, 2023, marked the third annual celebration of Stryten Energy’s Founders Day.
Employees across the company enjoyed a variety of activities. A 1950’s sock hop was held at our Lampeter, PA, facility. In Columbus, OH, a barbeque lunch followed by snow cones from Kona Ice were on the menu. A food truck from Marcy’s Tacos was on-site for plant employees in Kansas City, KS. Cookouts were held for employees in Milwaukee, WI, and at Stryten HQ in Alpharetta, GA. A special gift was also given to all employees in recognition of their hard work.
Stryten Energy has accomplished a great deal in the past three years. Here are a few highlights:
- Assembled and installed the first Vanadium Redox Flow Battery in Georgia at Snapping Shoals EMC
- Hosted five members of Congress across our manufacturing footprint
- Founded the Flow Battery Working Group with Battery Council International
- Launched the M-Series and E-Series industrial battery portfolio
- Established a new corporate headquarters featuring its own lab and microgrid
- Acquired three companies – Tulip Richardson Molding, Storion and Galvion Vehicle Power Division
- Established R&D centers in Alpharetta, GA; Denver, CO; and Ottawa, Canada
- Opened motive power distribution centers in Los Angeles, CA; Seattle, WA; Kansas City, KS; and Ocala, FL
Stryten Energy is proud of these accomplishments, and we are committed to continuing to invest in research and development, plant improvements and our people to solve the world’s most pressing energy challenges.