Absolyte GP® 2-volt battery cells are a proven power solution for telecommunications, UPS, electric utility, railroad, and renewable energy applications. Designed and optimized for standby float, high rate, or deep cycling.
- Nominal Capacity Range: 105 – 4,800 amp-hours @ 77°F / 25°C
- Nominal Capacity Range: 241 – 3,089 watts per cell @ 77°F / 25°C
- Design Life: 20 years @ 77°F / 25°C
- Cycle Life: 1,200 cycles @ 80% Depth of Discharge
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F / -40°C) to 122°F / 50°C)
- Patented lead-calcium-tin-silver positive-plate alloy reduces grid corrosion
- Fully recyclable
Features & Benefits
Non-spillable (no water addition or electrolyte maintenance required). Satisfies transportation regulations set forth by DOT, IMDG, IATA, and ICAO.
Flame-retardant (UL94 V-0) plastic option is available. Heavy-duty steel tray modules serve as an integrated racking system. Single-cell, multi-cell, 19”, and 23” relay racking systems are offered.
Front-accessible 6 mm female posts with copper alloy insert. Enhanced terminal area aids access for maintenance and battery health assessment tools.
Over three decades of experience and customer field installations. UL-recognized component. Telcordia certified. IBC and IEEE seismic compliant.
What is AGM Technology?
Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology batteries are a type of Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery that use a material manufactured from very fine glass fibers. The AGM material acts as a separator…