GNB® Marathon® Classic® is a new and improved version of the economical conventional charge battery you’ve come to depend on for your light-to-medium duty applications. GNB has optimized paste density to extend the life of this battery. As a result, the GNB Marathon Classic can reduce maintenance needs over the life of the battery. It is engineered from the ground up to deliver maximum value and reliability for years to come, making it a great investment in your business. GNB has built this battery to deliver the best possible value to the customers who rely on us to get the job done. Available in a range of popular sizes — we’re sure to have a GNB Marathon Classic to fit your needs.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to deliver more power for a longer life
- More positive grid tapered wire “arteries” for better electron flow
- Purposeful grid design and inset lugs for low-resistance power
- Optimized corrosion radius for efficiency
- Thermo-bonded cover to jar seal to provide protection against leakage
- Wavy “S” rib design fixes separator in place for no movement even in heavy vibration applications.
- Separators mix the electrolyte efficiently, minimize plate exposure, and help prevent shorts
- Tray paint is powder coated for durability
- High positive paste density and interconnected crystal structure for extreme durability and resistance to failure
GNB maintains inventory of our most popular battery models available in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. When customers need batteries right away, GNB will ship within 72 hours of receipt of their order from the nearest GNB Customer Distribution Center at no extra charge.
Product Resource Downloads
What is Flooded Technology?
Flooded lead acid battery technology is the conventional-type battery where the electrolyte is free within the battery. Flooded technology is used in many applications due to its tolerance to thermal…