Flooded Classic® PDQ / PWQ
GNB Flooded Classic® PDQ / PWQ 4-volt and 8-volt multi-cell batteries are industry-proven solutions for uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and utility applications.
- Nominal Capacity Range: 1,680 – 4,217 watts per cell (WPC)
- Design Life: 20 years @ 77°F / 25°C
- Float Voltage: 2.23 VPC – 2.33 VPC (1.250 specific gravity)
- Float Voltage: 2.17 VPC – 2.25 VPC (1.215 specific gravity)
- Flat-plate flooded design with patented lead-calcium-tin-silver positive-plate alloy reduces grid corrosion
- PWQ model features wrapped separator design to minimize positive-plate shedding effects
- Fully recyclable
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty container (ABS) and (SAN) cover plastics
- Flame-retardant polycarbonate option (UL 94 V-0 / 28% L.O.I.)
- Flame-retardant PVC option (UL 94 V-0 / 32% L.O.I. in 2-cell containers)
- Lead-plated posts with copper insert provide low resistance and facilitate excellent high rate performance
- Dual seal (O-ring and flat-gasket) design to help prevent acid creep into the post area
- Electrolyte level lines on all container faces.
- Combination flash arrester/fill funnel for each cell.
- Electrolyte withdrawal sampling tubes permit accurate specific gravity readings.
What is Flooded Technology?
Flooded lead acid battery technology is the conventional-type battery where the electrolyte is free within the battery. Flooded technology is used in many applications due to its tolerance to thermal…