Flooded Classic® NCN
GNB Flooded Classic® NCN 2-volt battery cells are an industry-proven power solution for nuclear safety class 1E standby power applications.
- Nominal Capacity Range: 552 – 2552 amp-hours @ 77°F / 25°C
- Design Life: 20 years @ 77°F / 25°C
- Float Voltage: 2.17 VPC – 2.25 VPC (1.215 specific gravity)
- Flat-plate flooded design with lead-calcium positive alloy
- Qualified according to IEEE 535
- Capacity tested to IEEE 450
- Fully recyclable
Features & Benefits
Heavy-duty container (ABS) and (SAN) cover plastics offered in single-cell configurations.
- 1.0 to 1.5 inch square lead posts aid access for maintenance and battery health assessment tools.
- Dual seal (O-ring and flat-gasket) design to help prevent acid creep into the post area.
- Electrolyte level lines on all container faces.
- Combination flash arrester/fill funnel for each cell.
- Electrolyte withdrawal sampling tubes permit accurate specific gravity readings.