Sonnenschein® A600 2-volt cells and 6-volt/12-volt top-terminal bloc batteries are an industry-proven power solution for a variety of telecommunications, UPS, electric utility, and general-purpose applications.
- Nominal Capacity Range Blocs: 100 – 300 amp-hours @ 68°F / 20°C
- Nominal Capacity Range Cells: 224 – 3,286 amp-hours @ 68°F / 20°C
- Design Life @ 68°F / 20°C: 15 years (blocs), 20 years (2-volt cells)
- Tubular design with high-quality lead-calcium alloy for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Shelf life up to 2 years @ 68°F / 20°C without recharge
- Fully recyclable
Features & Benefits
Non-spillable (no water addition or electrolyte maintenance required). Satisfies transportation regulations set forth by IATA, DGR, and clause A67.
Available in standard or flame-retardant version (UL 94-V0).
F-M8 terminal for blocs and cells.
- UL-recognized component (2-volt cells)
- Designed in accordance with IEC 60896-21/-22
- DIN standards
- GOST standards
What is GEL (VRLA)?
Gel technology is a type VRLA battery where the liquid electrolyte is suspended in a fumed silica gelling agent causing it to partially solidify. The gelling agent offers superior resistance to…