Sonnenschein® A400 top-terminal 6-volt and 12-volt bloc batteries are industry-proven power solutions for a variety of telecommunications, electric utility, UPS, and general-purpose applications. Superior design principles across a wide capacity ensure long life and solid discharge performance.
- Nominal Capacity Range: 5.50 – 180 amp-hours @ 68°F / 20°C
- Design life 15 years for blocks ≥ 20 Ah; 12 years for blocks < 20 Ah.
- High-quality lead-calcium alloy for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Shelf life up to 2 years @ 68°F / 20°C without recharge
- Fully recyclable
Features & Benefits
Non-spillable (no water addition or electrolyte maintenance required). Satisfies transportation regulations set forth by IATA, DGR, and clause A67.
- ABS (5.5 – 12 amp-hours)
- Polypropylene (20 – 180 amp-hours)
Varies by model type: G-M5, G-M6, A-Terminal, F-M10, SR-6.3
- UL-recognized component
- Designed in accordance with IEC 60896-21/-22
- DIN standards
- GOST standards
What is GEL (VRLA)?
Gel technology is a type VRLA battery where the liquid electrolyte is suspended in a fumed silica gelling agent causing it to partially solidify. The gelling agent offers superior resistance to…