Marathon High Temp FTX
Marathon High Temp FTX valve-regulated lead acid batteries have been optimized for high temperature operation. Engineered for premium performance and maximum battery life, Marathon FTX batteries have a 15 year battery life design. These batteries feature a high-compression design utilizing Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for greater than 99% recombination efficiency and superior Lead-Tin-Calcium-Silver Positive Alloy to resist corrosion at higher temperatures.
- Nominal Capacity Range: 86 – 180 amp-hours @ 77°F / 25°C
- Design Life: 15 years @ 77°F / 25°C
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F / -40°C to 122°F / 50°C
- Patented lead-calcium-tin-silver positive-plate alloy reduces grid corrosion
- Fully recyclable
Features & Benefits
Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM)
- Non-spillable (no water addition or electrolyte maintenance required). Satisfies transportation regulations set forth by DOT, IMDG, IATA, and ICAO.
High-Quality Polypropylene Premium Plastics
- Patented “Diamond” side-wall design helps to maintain structural integrity in higher operating temperatures. Flame-retardant plastics (UL94 V-0/28% L.O.I.) are standard.
Superior Terminal Post Design
- Front-accessible 6 mm female post with copper alloy inserts. Combination bolt/washer hardware.
Installation and Maintenance Friendly
- Integrated carry handles.