Flooded Classic® TCXG
GNB Flooded Classic® TCXG 6-volt and 12-volt bloc batteries are industry-proven power solutions for electric utility, telecommunications, and other general-purpose applications.
- Nominal Capacity Range: 50 – 304 amp-hours @ 77°F / 25°C
- Design Life: 20 years @ 77°F / 25°C
- Float Voltage: 2.17 VPC – 2.25 VPC (1.215 specific gravity)
- Float Voltage: 2.25 VPC – 2.35 VPC (1.250 specific gravity)
- Tubular flooded design with lead-calcium positive alloy
- Fully recyclable
Features & Benefits
Heavy-duty container and cover in multi-cell configurations support installations that require a reduced footprint.
Top-accessible M8 female threaded post with dual seal design. Copper alloy insert provides lower resistance and excellent one-minute rate performance.
- Electrolyte level lines on container face gives clear indication for water addition maintenance.
- Combination flash arrester/fill funnel for each cell helps prevent external sparks.
What is Flooded Technology?
Flooded lead acid battery technology is the conventional-type battery where the electrolyte is free within the battery. Flooded technology is used in many applications due to its tolerance to thermal…