Flooded Classic® MCT
GNB Flooded Classic® MCT 2-volt and 4-volt batteries are industry-proven power solutions for telecommunications and other long-duration discharge applications.
- Nominal Capacity Range: 192 – 480 amp-hours @ 77°F / 25°C
- Design Life: 20 years @ 77°F / 25°C
- Float Voltage: 2.17 VPC – 2.25 VPC (1.215 specific gravity)
- Flat-plate flooded design with lead-calcium alloy
- Fully recyclable
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty container (ABS) and (SAN) cover plastics offered in single-cell and multi-cell configurations.
- Two 1-inch square lead posts per cell aid access for maintenance and battery health assessment tools.
- Dual seal (O-ring and flat-gasket) design helps prevent acid creep into the post area.
- Electrolyte level lines on all container faces.
- Combination flash arrester/fill funnel for each cell.
- Electrolyte withdrawal sampling tubes permit accurate specific gravity readings.
Industry-proven ferroresonant circuitry protects against battery overcharge and incorrect battery connections.
What is Flooded Technology?
Flooded lead acid battery technology is the conventional-type battery where the electrolyte is free within the battery. Flooded technology is used in many applications due to its tolerance to thermal…