GNB Flooded Classic® H1T
GNB Flooded Classic H1T 2-volt battery cells are an industry-proven power solution for telecommunications, electric utility, industrial UPS, and other long-duration discharge or general-purpose applications.
- Nominal Capacity Range: 2,504 – 4,000 amp-hours @ 77°F / 25°C
- Design Life: 20 years @ 77°F / 25°C
- Float Voltage: 2.17 VPC – 2.25 VPC (1.215 specific gravity)
- Flat-plate flooded design with patented lead-calcium-tin-silver positive-plate alloy to reduce grid corrosion
- Fully recyclable
Features & Benefits
High-Quality Premium Plastics
- Heavy-duty container (ABS) and (SAN) cover plastics
- Flame-retardant polycarbonate option (UL 94 V-0 / 28% L.O.I.)
- Flame-retardant PVC option (UL 94 V-0 / 32% L.O.I.)
Superior Terminal Post Design
- Four 1.5-inch square lead posts per cell aid access for maintenance and battery health assessment tools.
- Dual seal (O-ring and flat gasket) design to help prevent acid creep into the post area.
Ease of Safety and Maintenance
- Electrolyte level lines on all container faces.
- Combination flash arrester/fill funnel for each cell.
- Electrolyte withdrawal sampling tubes permit accurate specific gravity readings.