Absolyte GX 2-volt battery cells are a proven power solution for telecommunications, UPS, electric utility, railroad, and renewable energy applications. Designed and optimized for standby float, high rate, or deep cycling.
- Nominal Capacity Range: 2,000 – 6,000 amp-hours @ 77°F / 25°C
- Nominal Capacity Range: 4,063 – 6,095 watts per cell @ 77°F / 25°C
- Design Life: 20 years @ 77°F / 25°C
- Cycle Life: 1,200 cycles @ 80% Depth of Discharge
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F / -40°C to 122°F / 50°C
- Patented lead-calcium-tin-silver positive-plate alloy reduces grid corrosion
- Fully recyclable
Features & Benefits
Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM)
- Non-spillable (no water addition or electrolyte maintenance required). Satisfies transportation regulations set forth by DOT, IMDG, IATA, and ICAO.
High-Quality Polypropylene Plastics / Steel-Module Packaging
- Flame retardant (UL94 V-0) plastic option is available. Heavy-duty steel tray modules serve as an integrated racking system.
Superior Terminal Post Design
- Front-accessible 6 mm female posts with copper alloy insert. Enhanced terminal area aids access for maintenance and battery health assessment tools.
- Over two decades of experience and customer field installations. UL-recognized component. IBC and IEEE seismic compliant (select models).